Sunday, June 21, 2009

How to Tell a Great Story


Around a month ago, I had an email from my good friend and writing buddy across the pond Nadine Laman, to say that she had been interviewed by a lady called Aneeta Sundararaj (who is based in Malaysia) for her blog, entitled "How to Tell a Great Story". Nadine suggested that I might be interested in an interview myself and duly forwarded my details on.

The interview has now gone live, and as I write is winging its way around the world via Aneetas's newsletter, which is circulated to some 3000 people worldwide. I can hear those tills ringing already with the sound of 3000 copies of Genesis of Man being sold !

Seriously, it is rather good reading, even if I do say so myself. Aneeta is always on the look out for new and interesting people to interview, so if you are interested, then you know what to do ...

The interview can be read here

No comments: