Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Commander

No news from Paul re how the court case went, but I expect he will be in touch as and when he has something to update me on and has confirmed a date for the book signing in Foyles. That will be exciting, although the logistics of getting up to town from here will be interesting....

I have booked to do a Pychic Fair in Burgess Hill, West Sussex on Sunday 4th March. I met Amanda, the lady who organises these things at the talk I gave at the Horsham group a few weeks ago. It costs £25 for the day, but thought I would give it a go, as nothing ventured, nothing gained. I need only make 3/4 books sales to cover the cost of the stall and getting there (it is around an hours drive from here). I can take some crystals and second hand books to sell as well, and hopefully might do quite well. I can also take some of Corans cards, as you never know who is going to turn up at these things.

I also had my first news story today for the village newsletter! Driving back from Tescos this morning, I noticed a load of vans in the National Trust car park with film crew written on them. Further investigation revealed that it was La Plante Productions filming a new series of the Commander with Amanda Burton. I have emailed the press office at ITV then for further information to see if I can put it in the next edition of the newsletter. Might be interesting....

No comments: